Front Desk Plastic Surgeons Practice
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
We are seeking to fill a full-time role as a front office Receptionist. Candidates that will be considered will have experience in a medical office (Preferably Derm or Plastics) setting as well as to conduct themselves with professionalism in all aspects of the role.
Based on experience - Please provide salary requirements when applying
• Greet patients
• Responsible for operations, sales, and service: including opening and closing the office as scheduled and keeping the appearance of the office inviting
• Assists in administrative tasks, including management of EMR
• Assists in maintenance and cleanliness of the facility
• Answer multi-line phone system
• Schedule patients
• Have full knowledge of products and services and can answer patient questions
• Check patients in and out
• Work patient leads converting into appointments and sales
• Confirm patient appointments daily
• Assist providers and staff with patient flow
• Assist with treatment room turnover/setup when needed
• Maintain cleanliness of front desk and reception area and treatment rooms
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Excellent phone skills
Skills and Requirements
• A minimum of three years of patient care/customer service experience in a Medical Spa, plastic surgery, salon or dermatology
• Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment as well as be detail-oriented. Ability to effectively communicate with patients on treatments, specials, practice policies, and procedures as well as with physicians/management regarding operations
• Experience with electronic medical records software-EMA
• Knowledge of skincare products and the medical spa industry strongly preferred
MUST have a Professional-Energetic Personality!
Dr Joseph MichaelsWhy Work Here?
We offer competitive salaries, with benefits.
HealthcareView all jobs at Dr Joseph Michaels