We are looking for an optometric technician and frame sales associate to work in our NW OKC Optometry practice full time or part time, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in carrying out eye examinations and treatments
- Testing patients' visual acuity, depth perception, pressure inside of the eye, color vision and pupil reflexes
- Prepare exam schedules, ready exam rooms, assist in making or repairing eyeglasses, clean ocular equipment
- Assist patient with their glasses and lens purchases
- Preform other duties as needed
Skills and specifications include:
- Have a good rapport with patients
- Communicate effectively with superiors
- Be precise in your work
- Basic math and physics skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Familiarity with common office applications and computer skills
- Have impressive telephone etiquette
- Ability to learn new software and technology as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution
Optometry experience is preferred.
Please submit your resume and we'll call the phone number listed for you once applicants are reviewed.