As a dentist with a growing Dr. Dental practice you are committed to providing quality dental care but you are also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. Our vision is to create an environment of affordable, convenient, comfortable dentistry where every patients receives comprehensive care. We will aspire for every patient to become a patient for life.
As a Dr. Dental Dentist, you can expect to see a steady flow of new patients every day. Daily procedures include restoration (fillings), crown and bridge and core build-ups, extractions, dentures, root canals, oral surgery and providing comprehensive treatment plans.
As a dentist, you'll have clinical autonomy and be able to focus your entire day on providing quality patient care. You will have the support of highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational and administrative aspects of the practice will be taken care of by Dr. Dental.
Dr. Dental is currently looking for a flexible, dynamic, personable Dentist professional who can offer quality care to our patients.
What Is Offered:
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Premium Benefits Package
- Sign On Bonuses for select locations
- Continued Educational Seminars
- High Volume offices
- Highest standard of patient care
- H1 sponsorship
Dentist Responsibilities Include:
- Provide dental services for patients of all ages
- Perform dental exams and provide general and emergency dental care
- Regular cleanings, scaling and prophylaxis
- Scaling and root planing (deep cleaning)
- Advise patients regarding preventative dental care and about the causes and treatment of dental problems
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases and injuries using dental instruments
- Diagnosing from x-rays
- Conduct oral cancer screenings
- Conduct amalgam and composite restorations
- Place fillings; perform pit and fissure sealants
- Socket preservations, extractions and minor oral surgeries
- Root canals, including anterior teeth, premolars and molars
- Prep and deliver crowns, bridges and veneers
- Construct full and partial dentures