LifeRestore MD is a hormone & lifestyle medical optimization clinic looking for a Medical Office Manager who can take charge of the Hawaii clinic as the practice expands to the mainland. Manage & supervise the operational & administrative functions and be responsible for carrying out all established policies and day-to-day functions of the office. The Office Manager will be responsible for employee supervision.
Office Manager Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Recruiting, hiring, and development of employees.
- Plans, assigns and directs staff with front office & clinic duties.
- Maintains & processes accounts payables.
- Processes performance evaluation, rewards, & disciplining employees.
- Addressing complaints & resolving problems.
- Updates & maintains physicians' licenses & credentialing with various insurance companies & medical facilities.
- Review internal policies & procedures & update as needed.
- Functions as clinic liaison with patients, hospitals, and physicians’ offices and community.
- Maintains on-site medical records administration & ensure that all state & federal regulations governing the release of information is followed.
- Need to multi-task: assists front office & clerical staff in developing and implementing short & long-term work plans & objectives. Assists with scheduling of tests & treatment plan. Ensures office & clinic supply inventory is current & replenished.
- Assists in maintaining patient files, records, & other information as well as help on phones as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Health Care Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years medical office manager experience.
- Appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Clinical experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of computer technology, including word processing, spreadsheet, reports, & business correspondence as well as HIPAA guidelines.
- Must be familiar with insurance verifications/pre-certifications/authorizations (including Worker's Compensation).
- We are looking for an outgoing team player with organizational & time management skills.