- Coordinate work and correspondence between all project team members
- Manage all documentation related to construction project
- Assist in bid solicitation and estimate functions
- Adhere to OSHA and Company safety requirements.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain submittal/RFI logs for construction projects based on project drawings and specifications
- Document and communicate scope changes and other related project impacts to project Team.
- Coordinate the change proposal, review and submission process
- Assist in cost report preparation
- Assist PM in monitoring EVM and production rates.
- Distribute construction documents to subcontractors, including drawings, specifications, and general conditions including any accepted alternates or addendums with documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes
- Collect and prepare all required project close-out documents
- Participate in all required construction meetings with required personnel, subcontractors, designers and owners
- Prepare correspondence with Owner, Engineers, Subcontractors, Suppliers, which include, schedule of values, project schedule, memos, request for information, transmittals and submittals
- Assist in quantity takeoff for estimates
- Solicit subcontractor interest in sub-scopes for estimates under the direction of the project estimator
EDUCATION AND/OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of two years related construction or related experience (Project Coordinator, PM/PE)
- Detail orientation sufficient to organize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Possess basic understanding of construction law and generally accepted business practices
- Strong teamwork orientation, initiative, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven positive and professional attitude and customer service skills
- Current driver's license
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
Characteristics And Abilities Vital To This Position
- Self starter with strong work ethic
- Personable team player
- Accurate and focused attention to detail
- Growth oriented with constant improvement mentality
- Organized, multi-tasker
- Adaptable and performs under pressure calmly
- Good listener with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Project software programs
- Knowledge of HCSS Heavybid, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project is a plus
Other duties as assigned, including:
- Determine alternative work methods as needed
- Coordinate safety and compliance for all team members
- Maintain schedule of timelines and follow through until completion
Apply Online at www.doyon.com
We are a Federal Contractor and comply with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
DGG is a subsidiary of Doyon, Limited, an Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) headquartered in Fairbanks, Alaska. Established under the 1971 Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA), Doyon is the largest private landowner in Alaska, with more than 12.5 million acres allocated to the corporation under ANCSA. Doyon operates a diverse Family of Companies and has built a strong reputation for innovation and technical expertise.