Security Analyst who has strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a record of successful deployments in Rochester, NY.
Do you enjoy working with various technologies? An Environment where you can work with Windows Active Directory, VMware, Citrix, Exchange, and other Networking technologies?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assessing information risk and making recommendations for remediation within IT environments. Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessments, Microsoft Best Practices, and CIS Baseline analysis will be required. Assessments will be performed against government regulations such as NIST 800-53, 800-171 and other Cyber security engagements including PCI and HIPAA. You will provide expert IT Security and Risk Analysis to a variety of clients all with different scopes and sizes of engagements.. Every day is a different experience!
About Dox: Since 1982, Dox has been providing professional IT Support for organizations in upstate New York from Albany to Niagara Falls. We deliver enterprise-level services and solutions at prices small businesses can afford. Time and experience have helped us develop best practices and workflow procedures around a proactive philosophy designed to keep our clients’ focus on their business, not their technology.
At Dox, we believe you should love what you do and be passionate in your pursuits. Our employees dedicate themselves to fulfilling the needs of our clients and, in turn, the company invests thousands each year in training them so they can grow in their careers. We like to promote from within the company and offer room for upward mobility, career development, and infinite potential. We treat our employees like family and offer a supportive, exciting, and entertaining work environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Management of IT security and risks
- Perform Internal and External Penetration and Vulnerability Assessments
- Review reports and make industry best practice remediation's
- Knowledge of PCI, HIPAA, NIST 800-171/800-53, CMMC
- Active participation within a team environment.
Proven expertise at advanced levels in five of the following, to include ability to combine components into a functioning multi-layer network of heterogeneous devices and applications and ability to inspect and replicate a system of such components:
- Virtual Environments such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows Operating System versions.
- UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, etc.,) Operating System versions.
- Linux variant Operating System versions.
- BSD variant Operating System versions.
- C/C++ Language software development.
- Java Language software development.
- Scripting language software development.
- Database Administration and application development with Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL.
- Wireless (WiFi/WiMax/Bluetooth) technology (hardware or core software).
- Wired telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Mobile telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Ubiquitous core network device (switch/router/hub) technology (hardware or core software).
- Advanced GIAC and/or (ISC)2 network/cyber security specialties.
- Proven ability to perform computer network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing. Understanding of risk planning and mitigation strategies. Ability to prepare and present documents and briefing materials. (Individual positions within this labor category have additional qualification and competency requirements.)
Other Professional Skills:
- Articulate communicator, fluent in English with excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Great written and oral skills
- A team player who isn't a clock watcher
- Must be detailed, precise and accurate
- Excellent skills in maintaining relationships with clients and other external parties
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required.
-- Dox is an Equal Opportunity Employer --
Why Work Here?Increase your skills by learning from the BEST! Company-provided lunch once a week, pool tables, dart boards, ping pong tables, family-like environment with many employees who have been with Dox for 20+ years. -- Dox is an Equal Opportunity Employer --
Family-like team environment and great benefits with a company who has been in business since 1982