Downing USA Morgantown, WV
- Expired: March 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Operations Manager position works with customers and the sales team to facilitate the proposal development process from start to finish on all frac rental equipment.
- Solicits new business for rentals and works with Sales team to set goals.
- Performing Administrative Activities - Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Generate invoices for rentals, when applicable.
- Provide weekly progress reports to Branch Managers and Controllers.
- Coordinates the schedule of rental staff and may supervise rental staff. Including time off, vacation, location and yard times etc.
- Works the Scheduler to avoid conflicts on the calendar, correspond frequently with Administration staff regarding schedule
- Coordinates all rental equipment to or from and location.
- Insure all assets are accounted for
- Schedules all facility rentals district-wide, generating contracts and showing equipment to potential renters
- Works with maintenance personnel to discuss the needs of upcoming rentals
- Attends staff meetings
- On Emergency call list and work evenings and Saturday as required
- Travel as deemed necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 ½ years’ experience as coordinating rentals and/or Sales experience
- Must have good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Professional verbal and written skills
- Organizational skills
- Working knowledge of API Q1, API 6A, AWS D1, OSHA and ISO quality standards
- Ability to develop quality related reports for analyses
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Will be spending a lot of time in the outdoors with exposure to; cold, heat, humidity, etc.
We pride ourselves in maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all employees. In order to gain employment, candidate will need to pass a hair follicle drug test and a background check once offer of employment has been accepted.
BusinessView all jobs at Downing USA