Downing USA Casper, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Branch Administrator position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, purchasing requests and facilities. Also, responsible for developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for providing general administrative support for the entire office. This position will also handle rental tickets, transfer, order processing, repair tickets and purchase orders for the branch office or multiple branch offices
• Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
• Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities
• Purchases office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
• Assists with the onboarding of new hires included, but not limited to, E-Verify I9 processing
• Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc
• Provides general administrative support for the entire office
• Process rental tickets, transfers, repair tickets, processes orders, and creates purchase orders for the branch or multiple branch offices
• Participates as needed in special projects.
Required Education and Experience
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• One to two years’ experience in office administration
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
• Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
Preferred Education and Experience
• Associate Degree in Business or a related field required
• Previous experience working with an oil and gas service company or in a shop environment Experience in a fast-paced environment
This job operates in the office of an oil and gas service company shop environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• Employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Manufacturing Marvels featured our U.S. based manufacturing facility located on OKC, OK. Check it out by clicking on the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Y5EBMZiK4
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Downing USA