- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Office/HR Assistant to join our team! You will provide administrative support to the Office Administrator/Human Resource Manager.
- Assist with new hire orientation logistics (paperwork, powerpoints, gift bags, etc.)
- Screen, recruit, and schedule potential employees
- Maintain ATS system
- On-board and train new employees
- Audit, scan, and manage new hire paperwork in personnel files.
- Assist with coordinating performance appraisals, open enrollment, and other firm meetings.
- Assist with offboarding of terminated employees.
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Maintain attorney CLE reports.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required and assigned.
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to exercise sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Ability to type with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent proofreading skills
Please note our office is working hybrid (two days in office).
Downey & Lenkov LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Downey & Lenkov LLC
Downey & Lenkov LLC is a full-service, mid-sized law firm with an excellent reputation for solving legal challenges and understanding the business goals of our clients.
BusinessView all jobs at Downey & Lenkov LLC