- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for someone who truly enjoys irrigation management and the green industry. If you get energized and motivated about supporting clients and driving production, quality, safety, and efficiency among your team, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as a problem solver with a desire to help drive growth initiatives, we want to hear from you!
As an Irrigation Manager, you will oversee irrigation operations within a designated territory. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with internal and external clients, irrigation management, and effectively managing your irrigation team.
Here's an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure client expectations are being met or exceeded
- Schedule irrigation inspections and repairs
- Identify and resolve customer concerns with a high sense of urgency
- Drive the Down to Earth safety culture
- Supervise the irrigation technicians that support the existing client portfolio
- Perform other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Minimum 5 years of commercial irrigation installation and maintenance experience
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent, Associates Degree is preferred
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Florida Driver's License and the ability to pass an MVR check
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Commercial landscape experience in the Florida market is strongly preferred
The well-being of our team members is important to us, and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Here at Down to Earth, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our team and the communities we support. With over 1,200 employees spanning across 12 locations, we provide premium commercial landscape development, maintenance, and enhancement services serving multiple regions across Florida.
We are invested in shaping the future of the green industry by focusing on community, continuous improvement, and quality every time. We approach each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
Come and experience the Down to Earth difference! Join our team and work alongside Florida's best landscape and irrigation professionals. We offer the perfect place to work, learn, and grow. Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Down To Earth, Inc.
AgricultureView all jobs at Down To Earth, Inc.