- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for someone who truly enjoys providing support to a collaborative team. If you get excited about partnering with operations teams, keeping things organized, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as a detail-oriented people person, we want to hear from you!
As an Administrative Assistant you will work under the guidance and direction of the Office Manager. You will support the branch with all aspects of office administration to include billing, reporting, onboarding and administrative duties.
Here's an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Help manage the application and onboarding process for all candidates and new hires
- Facilitate the uniform order request process at the branch level
- Assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing management for the branch
- Support operational leaders with work order management
- Manage branch reporting for the operational leadership team
- Manage all inbound calls and handle all customer service inquiries
- Greet all incoming visitors and manage walk in applicant traffic
- Maintain an orderly file keeping system
- Order office supplies as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience to include onboarding
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent, Associates Degree is preferred
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Landscape or Construction industry experience
- Bilingual proficiency in both English and Spanish
The well-being of our team members is important to us and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Here at Down to Earth, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our team and the communities we support. With over 1,200 employees spanning across 12 locations, we provide premium commercial landscape development, maintenance, and enhancement services serving multiple regions across Florida.
We are invested in shaping the future of the green industry by focusing on community, continuous improvement, and quality every time. We approach each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
Come and experience the Down to Earth difference! Join our team and work alongside Florida's best landscape and irrigation professionals. We offer the perfect place to work, learn, and grow. Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Down To Earth
BusinessView all jobs at Down To Earth