We are looking for someone who truly enjoys providing support to a collaborative team. If you get excited about partnering with operations teams, keeping things organized, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as a detail-oriented people person, we want to hear from you!
As an Office Manager, you will work under the guidance and direction of the Branch Manager. You will support the branch with all aspects of office administration to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, reporting, onboarding, and administrative duties.
Here's an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Manage the application and onboarding process for all candidates and new hires
- Facilitate the uniform order request process at the branch level
- Collaborate with branch leaders to ensure timekeeping records for hourly team members are accurate and submitted promptly
- Assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing management for the branch
- Support operational leaders with work order management
- Manage branch reporting for the operational leadership team
- Manage all inbound calls and handle all customer service inquiries
- Greet all incoming visitors and manage walk-in applicant traffic
- Maintain an orderly file keeping system
- Order branch office supplies as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Minimum 3 years of office management experience to include AP, AR, billing and HR related functions.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent, Associates Degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Landscape or Construction industry experience
- NetSuite experience is a plus!
The well-being of our team members is important to us, and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Join the Down to Earth team and work alongside Florida's best landscape and irrigation professionals. Providing expansive coverage and premium services across the state, we are the perfect place to work and grow.
Down To Earth Landscape & Irrigation approaches each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term customer relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
As a leading full-service landscape, irrigation, and landscape construction company proudly serving multiple regions across Florida, we specialize in large-scale commercial, residential, and resort services. From design and installation to ongoing maintenance, we can enhance any property.
Experience the Down To Earth difference! Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Down To Earth, Inc.