We are looking for someone who truly enjoys seeing a landscape project through to completion. If you get excited about partnering with operations teams, driving production, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as a highly organized landscaping professional with the desire to join a growing team, we want to hear from you!
As a Project Manager, you will manage all phases of the landscape installation process. You will be responsible for managing logistics, people, and project timelines to ensure all client expectations are met and that we are delivering top quality Down to Earth service.
Here's an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Oversee all project activity planning, sequencing, and scheduling
- Plan and develop project schedules
- Evaluate time and cost estimating for all projects
- Manage quality control to ensure our projects are up to Down to Earth standards
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Building strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Conducting regular project site visits to ensure we are meeting project timeline deliverables
- Ensuring that the project is within budget
- Identifying and resolving customer concerns with a high sense of urgency
- Driving the Down to Earth safety culture
- Hiring, retaining and developing top talent.
- Supervising the operations staff that supports the project site
- Performing other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Minimum 5 years of commercial landscape installation experience
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent, Associates Degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Florida Driver's License and the ability to pass an MVR check
- Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Commercial landscape installation experience in the Florida market is strongly preferred.
The well-being of our team members is important to us, and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Here at Down to Earth, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our team and the communities we support. With over 1,200 employees spanning across 12 locations, we provide premium commercial landscape development, maintenance, and enhancement services serving multiple regions across Florida.
We are invested in shaping the future of the green industry by focusing on community, continuous improvement, and quality every time. We approach each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
Come and experience the Down to Earth difference! Join our team and work alongside Florida's best landscape and irrigation professionals. We offer the perfect place to work, learn, and grow. Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Down To Earth, Inc.