Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, partnerships, trusts and estates.
- Manage client relationships and engagements.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, IRS and state taxing authority correspondence and tax planning strategies.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA Certification.
- 6+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus).
- Experience preparing individual, business, trust and estate tax returns.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.