- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Utility Worker/Production role is an entry level production position responsible for performing multiple and varied tasks in the production environment as needed. General disassembly of mechanical and electromechanical assemblies, sheet metal structures and related components using common hand tools, power tools and shop equipment. Performs cleaning, paint removal, paint masking, part marking and any other related production tasks as needed.
Read, understand, interpret, and comply with documented work instructions. Ability to set up and use shop tools and equipment such as drills, grinders, sanders, abrasive blaster, common hand tools, drill press, parts cleaning equipment, etc. as needed.
Comply with chemical safety data sheet (SDS) guidelines, general safety guidelines and procedures.
Requires use of PPE as needed
- Following all policies, procedures, and requirements
- Ensure a clean, organized, and safe work environment at all times (6S)
- Ensure positive control for all tools, tooling, fixtures and test equipment.
- Comply with internal policies and external regulatory requirements as required
- Ensure all maintenance activities are properly and completely documented as required
- Communicate and take appropriate action for any work stoppage
- Liaison with all support functions as necessary
- Provide input for efficiency/continuous improvement
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Develop the role as necessary
- Work overtime as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Communication Skills (English Verbal/Written).
- Mechanical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Highly Organized.
- High Level of Attention to Detail.
- Critical Thinking.
- Ability to Quickly Adapt to Change.
- Ability to Read, Interpret and Understand Technical Data.
- Understand and Comply with Internal, External, Industry, and Regulatory Requirements (I.E. Company QMS, AS9100 / 9110, FAA/EASA).
- Basic PC Skills, Including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Required Education or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
Supervisory or Management Responsibility
- This position has no direct supervisory or management responsibilities.
Primary Work Environment
- Climate controlled primarily, occasionally not climate controlled;
- Occasional loud noises;
- Occasional fumes and particles;
- Frequent moving mechanical equipment and vibrations.
The following is representative of successfully performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be evaluated and appropriately implemented where possible to enable individuals with disabilities, or other limitations, improved comfort when performing duties.
- Lift, push, and pull objects (up to 50 pounds);
- Reach with arms and hands;
- Use hands and fingers;
- View; and
Expected Days and Hours
- Monday through Friday
- First Shift - 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.
Open and able to work occasional overtime, weekends, and willing to rotate shifts as required dependent on workload.
- Travel is rarely expected for this position.
Required Personal Equipment/Tooling
- Protective steel-toed footwear.
Other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for job duties and responsibilities will be provided as necessary by Dow Aero Logistics, including protective eyewear, respirator, etc.
Please be aware this job listing is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of job duties, responsibilities, and/or activities that are required. Actual assigned duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Dow Aero Logistics does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, and/or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Dow Aero Logistics will be based on merit, qualifications, and/or abilities.
Any selected candidate for this role shall be screened, at minimum, for the unlawful use of the following drugs:
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Screenings are conducted in accordance with federal, state, and/or other local laws. Results shall be collected and approved prior to starting with Dow Aero Logistics. Additionally, as this position includes safety-sensitive job functions, screenings will also be conducted in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
Dow Aero Logistics primarily communicates with applicants via email. Dependent on your email security settings, messages may be inadvertently placed in your email's Junk/Spam mailbox folder. To ensure proper delivery to your Inbox, please add the app.bamboohr.com domain to your email client's approved senders list.
Dow Aero Logistics, LLC
AddressOklahoma City, OK
Energy and Environment
Get fresh Entry Level Community Health Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.