“TWG” is the group name we use to refer to the industry’s foremost producers of quality winches, hoists, gear drives and electronic monitoring systems for global industrial applications. The seven brands comprising TWG include Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch, Gear Products, Pullmaster and LANTEC. Operating from the Jenks, Oklahoma facility are the Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch and Gear Products brands with Pullmaster and LANTEC brands operating from the Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
By drawing upon the talent of our dedicated employees and the strengths of these brands, TWG has become known around the world for providing innovative products and solutions designed and manufactured to high quality standards and delivered to our customers on time. The products and solutions produced by TWG find their way into diverse applications including onshore oil and gas, the utility industry, commercial and governmental towing and recovery, construction and offshore cranes, marine applications including fishing and cargo handling, forestry and mining applications and a myriad of other construction applications.
We feel that our success is directly attributable to the creativity, commitment and enthusiasm of our employees.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for assisting the Outside Sales Leaders of major accounts and is also responsible in building and providing the highest level of customer support for internal and external customers, related entities representing all brands of TWG in accordance with the Company’s strategic business growth objectives.
This position is also responsible for following ISO procedures, initiating action to prevent problems, document quality problems, contribute to problem solutions, verify implementation of solutions, control further processing when a problem is identified, protect the environment, including preventing pollution, analyzing or identifying areas for correction or improvement.
This position will contribute to the success of the operations of TWG by performing the following duties personally as listed in the Essential Duties and Responsibilities section as directed. Other essential duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (functions): TWG expects all employees to work safely without injury maintaining the highest safety standards in compliance with Company safety policies. This position must also be able to work professionally with employees, customers, management, Dover OPCO’s, Dover Corporation and other related individuals or professional groups.
- Execution of order management from inbound inquiry through shipment.
- Includes but is not limited to inbound Sales call conversion to leads and orders through effective communications, costing requests, order processing, order tracking, expediting and providing shipment information all utilizing CRM, ERP, customer portals and other standard business systems.
- Field customer inquiries, determine if inquiries are qualified for direct sales and manage referral to distribution if necessary
- Understands and clearly communicates to customers TWG terms & conditions and other sales policies
- Provide support to Outside Sales Leaders and Management.
- Provide timely order status communications focusing on potential issues prior to customer impact.
- Act as point person for issue management by coordinating and consulting with internal resources ensuring timely and effective issue resolution. Escalate issues as required to ensure commitments are met.
- Monitor and communicate assigned account ER status for critical projects elevating as appropriate if issues arise.
- Effectively communicate technical product specifications to customers / distributor partners as well as communicating customer expectations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Cross-departmental collaboration to ensure exceptional customer experience throughout the entire quote to cash process.
- Ensures all pre and post export documentation is completed and properly filed per TWG’s export policies.
- Performs customer audits and other Dover/TWG compliance related tasks as required.
- Responsible for ongoing continuous improvement and standard work creation for the function.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS to include the following. Other job qualifications within TWG may be required.
- Must have a safety-focused, positive, professional and respectful attitude and communications at all times within and outside TWG and / or Dover OPCS, both domestically and internationally.
- Must demonstrate the ability to recognize problems, the willingness to respectfully confront problems and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Must possess & maintain high level of situational and emotional awareness to effectively resolve issues.
- Must have a highly customer-centric mindset with a track record of growing, developing and sustaining strong customer relationships.
- Must be open to opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must learn and apply LEAN process improvement concepts as required.
- Makes timely decisions and approaches all situations with integrity.
- Analyzes job tasks to efficiently perform the job requirements in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains methods, procedures, attitudes and skills to provide quality work.
- Has excellent attention to detail completing essential duties in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintains a safe, clean, orderly and uncluttered work environment.
- Must be able to travel as required and/or directed.
- Becomes familiar and complies with Company procedures and policies as provided in Employee Handbook, Quality Manual, Safety Manual and or Official Postings. Participates in and attends as directed Company meetings, training sessions and seminars.
TOP LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES – This position must consistently strive for continual improvement with the following behaviors found in Dover’s Leadership Competencies. The following are the top 3 leadership competencies required for this position.
- CUSTOMER IMPACT: Creates value for customers by addressing known and unknown needs. Knows and understands all aspects of the global market, including economics (regulatory issues, corporate compliance, etc.), products & services, channels, the customers and their end-markets.
- BUILDS AND MANAGES COLLABORATIVE RELATIONSHIPS: Establishes and nurtures numerous relationships within TWG. Takes action to partner with the communities in which we operate and to be an appropriate corporate citizen.
- STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEN AND SOUND JUDGMENT: Uses instinct as well as data to accurately assess business situations and industry trends; makes timely, appropriate decisions and implements appropriate plans while living the Dover Values.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree in Sales, Business or related field of specialty.
- 3+ years of successful customer service and support experience OR successful combination of education, knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of CRM & ERP and basic business software.
- Advanced degree in Sales, Business or related field of specialty.
- Experience supporting customers in the Marine, Energy, Infrastructure and Recovery markets.
- Knowledge of, or experience with geared products, electronics, hydraulics or related mechanical equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.