Supervisor for Bankruptcy Department
Full time 8.00 hrs.
Lake Zurich, IL, US
The Supervisor is responsible for the training of employees ensuring that their area understands and follows: FHA, VA, PMI, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and private investor guidelines; state laws and the Federal Bankruptcy code.
Responsibilities - Include, but are not limited to:
1. Monitor and supervise designated team members.
2. Oversees workflow of designated team members.
3. Review daily and weekly productivity reports for their designated team members.
4. Provide daily and monthly reports for management review of employee performance.
5. Provide client updates and reports when necessary.
6. Aids in ongoing training of designated team members.
7. Maintain order in the area.
8. Recommend and handle employee discipline when necessary.
9. Attend company and management meetings when necessary.
10. Handle “special loans” assigned to their area.
11. Perform all other responsibilities and duties deemed other duties as assigned.
12. Assist Supervisor by aiding in areas that may be understaffed or in need of assist.
13. Maintain a professional attitude and atmosphere within the department.
1. Must have recent working experience in a supervisory role
2. Strong computer and math skills
3. Knowledge of Bankruptcy types and processes required
4. Mortgage servicing background helpful
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Self-motivated; good organizational and a strong team player
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00- one hour lunch