Systems Engineer – Managed Services Division
The systems engineer would provide the technical as well as strategic direction that our customers need. In this role you will interact with businesses of varying sizes and across many industries, providing best practice advice to ensure technology supports their business goals and direction.
• Managed IT Services expert.
• Perform network discoveries for the client and review products/service components.
• Facilitate meetings and technology strategy sessions with clients.
• Compile and lead quarterly client technology reviews.
• Facilitate and perform pre-sales/demonstration activity for opportunities.
• Manage, retain, and build new relationships within customer base.
• Recommend capabilities within the evolving cloud-based product portfolio.
• Accountable for revenue targets driven by sales activity and account retention.
• Perform and/or support on-site technical support as needed.
• Administrative duties as needed.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years network administration experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional customer interaction skills.
• Enjoys presenting technical information to audiences of all levels.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• 1-2 years of experience in cloud technologies
• Intermediate or advanced project management skills.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Field Engineer, IT Consultant or Internal Sys Admin/Network Admin
• 5 or more years relevant work experience in IT
• Experience with Windows 2003-2019 Server.
• Active Directory design, management and maintenance.
• Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint knowledge (base level)
• DNS, DHCP, and other server-side networking technologies
• VMWare, Hyper-V and other virtualization technologies
• Storage solutions: SAN, NAS, Shared storage, ISCSI, Fiber Channel
• Firewalls, switches and other networking technologies
• Cisco Meraki, SonicWALL or other Business grade vendor solutions
• Disaster Recovery solutions and backup technologies
• Office365, Azure and other "cloud" solutions
• Mobile operating systems (IOS, Android, Windows)
• Internal Systems:
• Ability to learn and maintain operating knowledge of ticketing, CRM, ERP and other internal systems as needed to perform job functions.
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Certifications – CISSP, A+, Net+, Security+
The mission of Dove Print Solutions is to help businesses keep up with the growing demands of the always-on world. Whatever your field—healthcare, education, government, legal, manufacturing, or banking—Dove has a wealth of experience and a catalog of solutions to support each of your business goals.
Dove’s vision is to deliver industry-leading business solutions to companies across the country. Since 1991, we have stayed on the frontlines of a rapidly changing industry, evolving from a printer ribbon manufacturer to a complete print solutions organization.
Our values have been our moral compass since the company was founded in 1991, and they remain unchanged after more than 25 years. Dove’s work is characterized by fundamental commitments to customer service, teamwork, and integrity.