Nurse - LPN or RN
- $30 to $38 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Dove Healthcare - Regional Vent Center | 2815 County Highway I Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
***$4,000 Sign-On Bonus***
RN Wage Scale: $30.50 - $37.50
LPN Wage Scale: $24.25 - $29.81
plus PM and NOC shift differentials
- AM shift: part-time opening
- PM shift: part-time opening
When you choose to work with us, you will:
- receive higher wages
- care for patients of all ages (late teen to older adult, avg. age approx. 57)
- always work with a team member
- have 11-12 team members working with you and max census of 31 (not including management team)
- never be mandated to stay late or come in early
- be part of something incredibly unique
Dove Healthcare - Regional Vent Center is the only state-approved ventilator dependent skilled nursing center in the Chippewa Valley and one of only eight in Wisconsin.
Because of this, not only is our care center in high demand with steady census (which assures you desirable pay and hours), you're going to learn new skills, advance existing skills, and build relationships with your patients, their families, and your colleagues in a way you never have before.
Supported by a higher staff ratio and innovative technology, you'll care for patients living with advanced, chronic respiratory needs and complex medical conditions, including dialysis, IVs, tube feedings, wound care, and more.
Furthermore, you'll feel confident knowing you are part of an experienced team that includes a board-certified pulmonologist; nurse practitioner; 24-hour respiratory therapist coverage; ventilator certified nursing team; wound care certified nurse; on-site dialysis; and physical, occupational, and speech therapists with ventilator and tracheostomy training.
Located in the heart of the Chippewa Falls, WI medical community since 1987, our 31-bed Regional Vent Center has a strong history of weaning patients from ventilators and tracheostomies and helping them return home whenever possible.
We do incredible things here, and so can you. Come be a part of it today.
Experienced professionals, as well as new graduates, are encouraged to apply.
- oversee all aspects of patient care through directing and supervising nurse technicians, medication aides, and certified nursing assistant (CNA) team members
- provide direct patient care through medication and treatment administration
- observe and manage acute changes in a patient's condition
- help provide a safe, comfortable, and home-like environment
- other duties as assigned
- current licensure in the State of Wisconsin as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN)
- degree from an accredited school of nursing
- ability to understand and carry out technical oral and written instructions
- excellent time management skills
- ability to accept and give directions
- work well in a team environment
- a desire to make a difference in people's lives
Health and Wellness Benefits
- health insurance
- health savings account (HSA) with company contribution
- flexible spending accounts
- company paid life and AD&D insurance
- dental, and vision Insurance
- telehealth options (available to non-health plan participants too)
- wellness incentives, including onsite gyms, health club reimbursement, weight loss program reimbursement
- supplemental benefits, including short-term disability, life insurance, critical illness, accident coverage, hospital indemnity, cancer
- paid time off (PTO) - earn up to 5 weeks during your first year
- employee assistance program (EAP)
- CLAIR - on demand pay - early wage access
- childcare assistance - up to 20%
- 401k, with company match
- financial planning resources
- referral bonus - up to $700 per referral
- perfect attendance incentive
- tuition reimbursement / scholarship opportunities
- continuing education
- career mapping
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare
Dove Healthcare consists of six skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers and five assisted living residences in Barron, Bloomer, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire, Osseo, and Rice Lake.
Our core services include in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation, post-hospital care, ventilator care, skilled nursing, long-term and end-of-life care, as well as senior independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
As an innovative healthcare provider and community partner, we provide compassionate care and service to meet the needs of those who depend on us. We commit to excellence through adherence to high standards, disciplined leadership, and mutual respect for all.
For more information, visit dovehealthcare.com.
Dove HealthcareChippewa Falls, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.