Production Clerk - Part Time (Clifton Forge)
Douglas Stuart LLC Clifton Forge, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Production Clerk is responsible for accurately entering transponder data into the CSC Application for effectively fulfilling customers' purchase requests, process images/transactions for violation enforcement and performing activities to meet compliance, along with other duties as assigned by Supervisor. This will be achieved by entering specific inventory information in the CSC Application, validating the inventory functionality, programming and assigning transponders for the associated request, and packaging the transponder(s), supplies and VDOT customer materials for mailing, using the VDOT Violation Enforcement System (VES) to review, verify, accept or reject images as a violation deterrent.
Center hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 7:00PM. Typical Production operating hours are 7:00AM to 3:30PM. Training will be Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM for 3 weeks. This is a part time position of up to 30 hours per week.
Earn up to $14.00 per hour with the incentive compensation program.
Signing Bonus: $100 for employees hired between March 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Bonus will be paid after 90 days of employment. Bonus will not be payable for disciplinary actions on record.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfill customer requests with the corresponding supplies/materials in a precise manner.
- Accurately perform a physical inventory of all transponders, identify/remove defective transponder(s) from inventory; box up warranty replacement transponder(s) for manufacture shipment.
- Receive, unload, check and stock new transponder inventory, supplies, customer materials, and retrieve for distribution as requested.
- Operate mail processing machinery.
- Fulfill customer purchase requests from the Special/Miscellaneous queue received by mail, fax, we, e-mail and phone.
- Makes outbound calls to follow up on customer issues as well as information gathering on VDOT matters.
- Process images by choosing to accept, edit or reject at a 99.80% accuracy rate.
- Identify, document, and notify management for repetitive abnormities discovered while processing images.
- Research violator disputes and update all disposition changes in Forte. Communicate and document dismissal results to the requesting parties, interoperability agencies, Database Administrator and management consistently through the established process.
- Accurately scan/enter into VES all applicable correspondence received for an enforceable violation.
- Enter/update the VES and CSC application with complete and accurate notes, vehicle information, and V-tolling when required based on pre-established guidelines.
- Print/assemble complete uniform summons packages as requested for court appearances and update the violation dispositions in Forte from the information ascertained from the courts.
- Batch, sort, and file incoming VES mail for processing, trending and reporting purposes.
- Assist Litigation Specialist when necessary with Summons final review and Summons printing.
- Perform all job functions in a manner that will achieve compliance with established performance measures and perform all other functions assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Minimum Requirements and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED
- Six months prior inventory & data entry experience or related experience preferred
- Skilled in MS Office
- Data Entry skills (35 wpm)
- Dependable, accurate and detail oriented
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete/passed drug screening and a background investigation check
Douglas Stuart, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Douglas Stuart LLC
AddressClifton Forge, VA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Douglas Stuart LLC