· Manage the preparation, review, and distribution of monthly/quarterly financial statements for assigned portfolios.
· Meet special reporting requirements of the management, SEC, and consulting groups.
· Record acquisition and sale of property entries.
· Fulfill the internal reporting requirements of management pertaining to property management and accounting areas.
· Ensure that assigned financial statements comply with company, industry, and accounting standards.
· Special projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related area and/or Graduate Degree.
· At least 5 years of experience in the field.
· Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Experience in preparation of Financial Statements.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· High-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word .
· Wide degree of creativity and latitude along with multi-tasking capability expected.