DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned.
- Consistently maintain a clean and attractive environment in and around the Main Lobby including cleaning of doors, seating areas, steps, curbs, sidewalks and alleyway.
- Consistently maintain a clean and attractive environment in and around common areas, including cleaning of corridors, elevator lobbies and restocking restrooms.
- Maintain clean stairwells and mechanical rooms as directed by Chief Engineer.
- Change light bulbs and light tubes.
- Assist Chief Engineer and Utility Engineer with special projects as needed.
- Immediately report any mechanical problems or vandalism to the Chief Engineer.
- Take weekly inventory of janitorial supplies and give report to Chief Engineer.
- Able to converse clearly, positively and professionally in English. Read and understand oral and written instructions in English.