Grounds Maintenance -- Landscaping
Douglas Emmett Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
Supplement the maintenance and management efforts to keep the community in a clean and orderly condition, which meets Douglas Emmett standards, and attract residents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned.
- Consistently maintain a clean and attractive environment around the Leasing Office, Pool and all common areas.
- Maintain clean streets, curbs and sidewalks.
- Sweep all breezeways and steps.
- Maintain clean laundry rooms.
- Maintain clean doors and light globes.
- Replace exterior/interior light bulbs as needed.
- Clean pool area and pool furniture, etc.
- Empty all trash receptacles as often as necessary, check daily.
- Report to Chief Engineer/Porter Supervisor any inoperable vehicles on property.
- Assist in apartment make-readies.
- Promote positive resident relations by projecting a courteous, helpful attitude towards residents while keeping management’s interest in mind.
- Knowledgeable of Hawaii Tenant/Landlord law and Fair Housing laws.
- Projects a professional image by meeting all DE dress code standards.
- Ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner with residents, employees and vendors.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Good customer service and management skills.
- Team player attitude.
- Requires frequent walking, lifting, bending, standing, reaching and the ability to ascend stairs.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, AND WORK AIDS UTILIZED IN THIS POSITION
Various small, power tools
Protective gear (back protector, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, ear plugs, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscaping: 1 year
The Company's office portfolio includes 72 properties totaling approximately 18.3 million rentable square feet, and its multifamily portfolio consists of 11 properties with approximately 4200 units.
Douglas Emmett's properties are currently located in nine premier California submarkets - Brentwood, Century City, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Olympic Corridor, Westwood, Sherman Oaks/Encino, Warner Center/Woodland Hills and Burbank - with a growing presence in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Douglas Emmett operates approximately 18.4 million square feet of Class A office space and over 4,300 luxury apartment units in nine highly desirable submarkets in Los Angeles County, six of which are located in Los Angeles' Westside - Brentwood, Century City, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, the Olympic Corridor, and Westwood - and three submarkets in the San Fernando Valley - Sherman Oaks/Encino, Warner Center/Woodland Hills, and Burbank. The Company's Honolulu office portfolio is located in the downtown central business district with multifamily properties in nearby suburban communities. The Company utilizes the same focused business strategy that was implemented by its founding principals - managing, developing, redeveloping, and acquiring multifamily and commercial real estate in high barrier-to-entry submarkets that exhibit strong economic characteristics such as population and job growth, as well as inherent supply constraints, such as limited developable land due to natural and political barriers. The Company strives to capitalize on the experience of its seasoned management team to create continued value.