To work alongside the Project Managers on construction sites, to ensure safety, project completion on time, troubleshoot and work as a liaison between project managers, subcontractors, building managers, tenants, and the corporate office streamlining varying information as needed to complete projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned.
· Set an example of professionalism- Subcontractor relations (Honest/Integrity), Quality Control, and Safety
· Schedule- Monitor construction process and identifying possible delays, coordination and preparation of trade schedules
· Building the Job- Review plans for discrepancies, or questionable items (understand the plans and properly communicate changes), track materials, problem solve with trades, uphold code requirements, attend meetings, procurement of minor miscellaneous materials, maintain current accurate plan set on job with all changes, deltas, etc., communicate completion of projects, and walk inspections
· Field Documentation- Control general conditions expenditures, clarify discrepancies/document decisions, complete punch lists, obtain signed approval for punch list items from tenants, collect and distribute to corporate- permit cards/permit set of drawings, ensure proper/thorough cost coding includes materials, miscellaneous purchases, report incidences, maintain equipment and tool lists, and maintain daily log
· Owner/Architect Team Participation- Actively participate in weekly meetings, accountability/credibility with the owner, coordinate tenant/owner requests, keeping the customer satisfied
· Oversee assigned laborers, designate work locations within the superintendent’s geographic area, review timesheets, and communicate corporate information as needed.
· Project a professional image by meeting DEB dress code standards
· Ability to communicate positively and professionally with building managers, engineers, tenants, architects, subcontractors, and DEB employees as well as maintain consistent communication with corporate
· Ability to read plans and troubleshoot
· CA-OSHA training
· Software- Excel, Word, Outlook, preferred knowledge