TITLE: Commercial Leasing Marketing Coordinator
SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
The Marketing Coordinator will serve as the first point of contact with prospective new office tenants who directly contact Douglas Emmett regarding office space availabilities. This individual will answer phone calls, qualify prospects, provide specific information about our properties and will act as the liaison between prospective new tenants, our in-house leasing agents and our on-site property management team. The goal will be to convert a high number of these prospective tenants into actual tenants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following, as other duties or projects may be assigned.
· Answer and respond to incoming sales phone calls and emails.
· Qualify prospects and then match their specific occupancy requirements with available opportunities in our portfolio.
· Log, track, and follow-up with all prospects utilizing our internal deal-tracking software system
· Document and report any trends and patterns which may arise from calls received.
· Handle special marketing-related projects that may be assigned from time to time.
· College degree preferred.
· Must have a valid California DRE sales license or be willing and able to quickly obtain one.
· Must possess excellent phone etiquette and salesmanship with the ability to steer prospects in one direction or another based on their needs.
· Must possess outstanding internal and external communication skills.
· Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Etc.)
· Prior sales experience preferred.