We are seeking a high-energy, customer service-oriented Assistant Property Manager to join our commercial property management team.
The candidate will be responsible for various aspects of commercial building operations, tenant relations, collections, contract services, minor construction, and leasing. The candidate will prepare a number of financial reports and participate in the annual budget process.
· Real Estate License obtained within first 6 months
· Class A commercial office building experience preferred
· Working knowledge of MRI is a plus
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and to define problems, formulate and implement solutions
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates initiative, professionalism, integrity, and exercises confidentiality of all areas of performance
· Excellent customer service skills due to the day-to-day contact with tenants and vendors.
· College degree preferred but not required