SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
· Provide accurate invoice payments and accurate financial reporting information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned.
· Code checks from actual apartment number to MRI apartment number. This includes move in monies, rental payments, rentable item income.
· Separate checks into batches and generate deposit slips.
· Deposit checks daily at the bank.
· Complete preliminary and final SODA’s.
· Code invoices.
· Generate 5-day late notices and late fee report.
· Monitor delinquency activity, NSF’s and those tenants that need to be placed in legal for non-payment.
· Send tenants with balances to collection and monitor such collections.
· Research paid and unpaid invoices for properties and vendors.
· Generate TLA’s for adjustments and write offs.
· Reconciles tenant ledgers and issues balance due letters.
· Demonstrate initiative, work well under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and consistently produce high quality accurate work.
· Assist with answering phones and assisting clients during lunch hour, vacation or as needed.
· Perform other tasks or projects that may be assigned from time to time.
· Applicant has to be computer literate and comfortable using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs. Being familiar with property management or accounting software (i.e. Skyline, MRI, etc.) is a plus.
· Must be able to sit in front of a computer for long periods of time.