SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Property Manager by handling Office of the Building operations in accordance with the standards set forth by Douglas Emmett.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following, as other duties or projects may be assigned.
· Greet visitors to the office.
· Answer telephones.
· Dispatch engineering to handle tenant service requests.
· Follow up on tenant requests to confirm timely completion of work.
· Open, date stamp and distribute mail and deliveries.
· Order office supplies and kitchen supplies.
· Prepare tenant payments for deposit and forward to Corporate office.
· Contact tenants who are late paying rent.
· Prepare invoices for payment.
· Prepare tenant memos
· Prepare employee timesheets and forward to Corporate office.
· Prepare monthly reports including leasing report, stacking plan, deal list, tenant contact list, emergency contact list and delinquency report for Property Manager review and approval.
· Coordinate tenant welcome gifts and tenant events with Property Manager and vendors.
· Interface with various Douglas Emmett departments such as accounting, design and development, human resources, legal, leasing, technical services as well as property management.
· Research and make recommendations to Property Manager for more cost-effective and efficient methods of performing administrative duties.
· Special projects as directed by Property Manager.
· Must have intermediate level knowledge of Word and Excel.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Projects a professional image by meeting Douglas Emmett dress code standards.
· Ability to communicate in a clear, positive and professional manner with tenants, employees and vendors.
· Ability to exercise good judgment and professional demeanor when interacting with building management, tenants and vendors.
· Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and consistently produce high-quality accurate work.
· Team player attitude.
· Strong customer service orientation.