- Posted: over a month ago
- $31,200 to $33,300 Yearly
The DoubleTree by Hilton Colorado Springs currently has an opening for a talented Full Time Reservations Agent to share our infectious "Care Culture" spirit and strive to create a memorable guest experience. Apply now and join us in the "sweet life" of Hilton Hospitality.Compensation:
$31,200 - $33,300 yearlyResponsibilities:
This is a Monday to Friday position 9 am to 5 pm with occasional Saturday scheduling. The Reservations Agent is responsible for assisting in the operation of the front desk and guest services area. Must be able to multi-task, and prioritizes with excellent follow-up skills and customer service. Responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the hotel until they check out.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers phones and inputs overnight reservation requests into the property management system.
- Acts as a sales person when booking overnight room reservations to maximize room revenue.
- Sorts reservations received by mail into current and future.
- Receives contracts detailing room allotments for conventions from sales representatives and feeds information into terminal.
- Corresponds with groups and travel agents to answer special requests for rooms and rates.
- Processes advance deposits for reservations.
- Fills in when needed in other front offices capacities.
- Performs call around to hotel competitors to establish rooms rates
- Possessing strong prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Possessing strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous hotel front desk experience
- Proficient with technology
Our hotel near I-25 is five minutes from the Broadmoor World Arena, and it's under five miles from downtown Colorado Springs and Fort Carson. Garden of the Gods is a 20-minute drive away.
Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
AddressColorado Springs, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?