Doublegatthejerseyshoreinc Metuchen, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are searching for a reliable, innovative assistant restaurant manager to supervise operations at our bustling restaurant. The assistant restaurant manager's duties include scheduling shifts, balancing cash registers, and overseeing payroll. You should also address customers' complaints and queries in a swift, courteous manner.
To be successful as an assistant restaurant manager, you should implement measures to minimize costs and improve profitability. An outstanding assistant restaurant manager will contribute to the professional development of staff.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing the restaurant.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers' questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
- Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment as stock is damaged or depleted.
- Sourcing better deals on all resources and equipment that warrant replacing or replenishing.
- Recording all income and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably within a restaurant.
- Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
DoublegatthejerseyshoreincWhy Work Here?
Ability to grow with a new and up and coming restaurant chain.
Fresh Coast provides healthy and clean eating options with a wide variety of foods that include poke bowls, smoothies, fresh juices, and superfood bowls.
31 New StMetuchen, NJ
FoodView all jobs at Doublegatthejerseyshoreinc