Sales Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Handle all inquiry calls in the sales office and prequalify the business. Assign leads to the appropriate sales manager.
· Greet front desk and see if there are any concerns or needs for the sales departments
· Print pick up System arrival reports, OTB reports, and Revenue in pocket reports and distribute to the sales team.
· Create weekly sales agendas and type notes in the sales meetings to upload in O365
· Update booking codes in Delphi and create house accounts for Sales/Catering Managers
· Create POGs for group blocks
· Inventory sales supplies and update DOS on inventory and order needs for office supplies and sales items
· Review local events in the area and update the Hot Dates list weekly ( if needed)
· Checking the arrival lists for groups to ensure reservations are booked correctly with proper group coding and rates.
· Assist with final billing on groups as asked by Sales Managers with folios and receipts the following business day.
· Prepare items for Sales Blitz. Material to be prepared 3 days prior to day of blitz.
· Assist with any flyers, social, and corporate related as request by DOS and Sales Managers.
· Assist updating information in Delphi for the meeting signs
· Print Dashboard reports as requested by DOS ready by 2nd business day of the each month.
· Update Delphi as requested by DOS and Sales Managers
Adding information from blitz, calls, events, BEOs, corporate information as requested.
· Assist in ensuring files are established, organized, and updated to meet the HP Standards
· Other duties as assigned
We offer a full healthcare benefits package at the current team member rates, 401k, discounted hotel travel benefits, and free parking.
Fundamental RequirementsA high school diploma or equivalent education is required, with a college degree helpful. Clear, effective verbal and written English communication skills are essential. This position requires excellent organization skills and attention to detail. The ability to operate a telephone, computer, and various software is expected, with Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge. A general understanding of sales operations is also helpful. Comply with all quality and safety standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other job duties as requested by Supervisors. We administer pre-employment background checks.
We Make A Meaningful Difference In TheLives Of Our Team Members, Who In TurnDeliver Memorable Customer Experiences AndProduce Exceptional Results For Our Owners EEO/M/F/D/V
BusinessView all jobs at DoubleTree