DoubleTree Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your job as a Maintenance Assistance is an important role because you ensure the hotel runs like a well-oiled machine. If you have a "Passion for Perfection" and a "Passion for Service", this job is for You! Our Maintenance Assistants carry out assigned duties to assist the Maintenance Director in maintaining the hotel’s buildings, grounds, and equipment.
As Maintenance Assistant, you will:
- Pick up grounds each morning. Empty all trash cans.
- Carry out assigned tasks from the Director of Maintenance or General Manager.
- Handle maintenance requests from hotel departments.
- Execute special projects as directed by the Director of Maintenance.
- Assist in meeting room setup as required.
- Perform landscaping tasks are assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Prior experience as a Maintenance Assistant is required. To be successful, you will need basic English communication skills. This job requires standing and walking 100% of the time, regularly bending, pushing, pulling, carrying, and the ability to perform repetitive motions for the entire shift. This job requires you to be able to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50lbs. We administer pre-employment background checks.
We Make A Meaningful Difference In The
Lives Of Our Team Members, Who In Turn
Deliver Memorable Customer Experiences And
Produce Exceptional Results For Our Owners
Real EstateView all jobs at DoubleTree