- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$17 - $19 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Prepare sales presentations and support materials for prospective customers, such as suitable event space, dining and catering services, hotel bookings, and access to relevant facilities
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Perform an initial pitch to a list of business and referral prospects based on your research and networking
- Maximize profits by selling more and providing upgrades to guests to ensure they are completely satisfied
- Must have previous sales experience working in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated exceptional social, verbal, and negotiating abilities
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major is desired
- Stays organized and manage time well
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms or and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
BusinessView all jobs at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster