19.00 - 22.00 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - WestminsterWestminster, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.