Asst. Front Office Manager- DoubleTree Times Square West
- Posted: 2 days ago
- $58,500 to $60,000 Yearly
ASST. FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
To assist guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in Guest Service related functions. To maintain high standards of service, and hospitality. To perform assigned tasks such as scheduling, and ensuring that all GSRs are maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Check guests in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Handle guest mail and messages per established procedures.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, room locations room rates, amenities, and selling strategies.
- Take reservation requests efficiently.
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Block rooms and handles special requests.
- Monitor room availability and offer AGM and GM assistance in yield management and restrictions.
- Handle safe deposits by guests per established procedures.
- Keep lobby and desk area clean and presentable.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and security procedures.
- Offer and properly handle requests for wake up calls.
- Know how to clean guestrooms to standards.
- Clean back office area as requested by management.
- Open and close shift, make cash drops.
- Ensure all credit cards, cash and change funds are balanced throughout each shift.
- Inform management of any guests or systems related complaints or problems.
- Communicate with incoming staff and management by logging pertinent information in the pass on log.
- Keep maintenance informed of all maintenance needs.
- Pass on guest lost and found inquiries to management or Guest Room Supervisor.
- Must wear proper uniform and nametag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
- Prepare daily deposits, comparing deposited monies to funds reported at desk, and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Complete weekly front desk scheduling based on forecasted occupancy.
- Must be able to answer questions that GSRs may have.
- Must be able to cover any call-off shift as per proper chain of command.
- Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the M&R Employee Handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned by management, of which employee is capable of performing.
DoubleTree Times Square West
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?