Hotel Housekeeping Inspector
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Doubletree by Hilton Deerfield Beach Fl. is looking to welcome a Housekeeping Inspector to the team!
Why work for Doubletree by Hilton? Check out the Benefits!
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K after one year
What will I be doing?
Responsibilities include inspecting room/suite to ensure rooms/suites and public areas are cleaned and comply with Hilton/hotel standards. Visually inspects room/suites and ensure guest floors are kept clean and tidy in both front and back of house areas
- Inspect rooms, complete reports, verify status reports; change room status to ready and load into automated property management systems
- Manage Guest Floors: continuously check rooms inventory, assign rooms to attendants and ensure productivity in real time replacing DND rooms by 2pm.
- Ensure stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies and check out with House Attendant daily verifying checklist duties completed.
- Assist in managing base; incoming guest request and assigning to house person or inspector.
- Complete work orders as needed when inspecting rooms with Engineering.
- Run reports and assign rooms for cleaning
- Help with other management request.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.What are we looking for?
- Provide customer service to guests (internally/externally), including information about hotel services, activities, and local attractions.
- Promote team member loyalty and empowerment.
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/Property Operations the repair and maintenance program as related to guestrooms and public areas.
- Assist in housekeeping office with managing guest calls and routing to house attendants.
- Due to the nature of the business the individual may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor, such as managing work tickets., office clean up and assisting in the cleaning/inspecting of other public areas.
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
DoubleTree Deerfield Beach, FL
AddressDeerfield Beach, FL
Get fresh Housekeeping Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.