Overnight PT Van Driver
- Posted: 24 days ago
Hotel Equities, a multi-award-winning hotel development and hospitality management company, is currently searching for a remarkable Overnight Part-time Van Driver for the DoubleTree Hilton in Billings, Montana.
*Due to the nature of this position and operation of a vehicle, applicant must have clean drug test.
To maximize guest satisfaction by providing shuttle service in a timely manner; by providing exceptionally friendly service in a safe, clean van or company vehicle. Warm, knowledgeable service and helpful guidance reassure guests they’ve made the right choice to stay with us.
- Transport guests to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle upon request.
- Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip. Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations while transporting customers.
- Maintain facility vehicles in working order. Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness.
- Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary.
- Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs. Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Park vehicle in designated location when not in use.
- Check luggage in and out of luggage closet using proper procedures.
- Assist in answering telephones when needed. Assist guests with luggage by lifting luggage, packages and boxes from cars, buses, vans and carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, conveyors or other vehicles.
- Safely drive company vehicle.
- Welcomes guests upon arrival in the most welcoming demeanor possible.
- Assists guests with baggage.
- Helps guests in and out of vehicle. Opens lobby doors.
- Parks and retrieves van as needed for service.
- Listen and respond to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Answer questions and offer assistance giving accurate information regarding directions and hotel services and local attractions.
- Maintains clean and safe van, entrances and parking lots.
Qualifications and Requirements:
High School diploma /Secondary qualification or equivalent.
Experience with Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham or Hyatt processes and standards.
This job requires the ability to perform the following:
- Most work tasks are performed in a variety of environments.
- Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems; however, will be required to work outside during the course of the day to assist with luggage and transportation.
- Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to bend, squat and lift up to 50-75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 200 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Being passionate about people and service.
- Strong communication skills are essential when interacting with guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are used often when completing paperwork, logging issues/complaints/requests/ information updates, etc.
- Basic math skills are used frequently when handling cash or credit.
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, and training abilities are often used.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays.
Amazing Benefits At A Glance:
- Team Driven and Values Based Culture
- Same-day pay available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Growth Opportunities/ Manager Training Program
- Reduced Room Rates throughout the portfolio
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
AddressBillings Metropolitan Area, MT
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?