Director of Client Success
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
(This position is open to candidates in the Austin, TX area. We work remotely, but we have an office location in North Austin for use at your convenience. We have no plans to return to the office on a mandatory basis.)
Feeling underappreciated? Underutilized? Are you ready to make sure an individualized approach is taken with each client stakeholder, and every engagement is finished with them loving us? We're a growing, people-focused, mission-driven consulting and professional services company working to impact the education system. We need a driven, talented Director of Client Success reporting directly to the CEO to take client satisfaction to the next level even as we scale. Sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven person like you who will:
- Bootstrap a client success approach and process through your own experimentation and experiences, using findings from our informal process to date
- Leverage your learnings to define a team structure, including role definitions, team processes, and success measures to handle all projects under your leadership
- Define and represent client success goals in weekly leadership team meetings and quarterly leadership strategy meetings
- Ultimately be accountable for:
- Understanding each key client stakeholder across our projects on a human level, including their hopes and expectations from our engagement
- Actively managing key client stakeholders' expectations based on the scope we're actually hired to perform, ensuring client-side miscommunications don't negatively impact us
- Closely coordinating with project teams in Operations to develop and execute messaging strategies for project successes, complications, and barriers
Bonus points if you're bringing knowledge of or really want to learn any of the following:
- Formalizing an ad hoc client success process at an established organization
- Familiarity with consulting or professional services organizations
- Working with public sector clients
We do not want you to make the leap without knowing what we need, so here is how we define success for this position:
- Get up to speed on our two largest clients for 2022 in your first 30 days
- Drive the client success strategy yourself for our two largest 2022 clients in your first 60 days
- Design an initial team structure that will support us for at least a year of growth in your first 6 months
In return, we offer:
- A seat at the leadership team table where your voice matters and you can effect real change
- A mission-driven company with a long-term focus on helping the world by untangling the technical messes that hold back education in our country
- A company who cares about you, makes sure you're engaged with exciting work and provides a robust benefit offer, 401k with employer match, and a great culture.
We need to know - can you make this happen? If so, we definitely need to talk to you.
We value diversity at Double Line. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.
Double Line does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.
Powered by JazzHR
Double Line, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Double Line, Inc.