- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager’s Responsibilities
Conduct a hand-off meeting with the Estimator. Important information will be learned from the estimator’s initial site visit.
Understand the Scope of Work/Window Schedule thoroughly. You will serve as a liaison between DH and the GC or Owner. Meet the GC’s team - Project Manager, Site Superintendent, and Owner or Owner’s Representative. Know if this is a State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) project, an affordable housing project, or other.
Review carefully the Sash/Shutter/Door Scope of Work, along with Hardware plans.
Understand a realistic timeline for the project, and if there are separate Phases – for us and/or for the Owner/GC.
Keep track of Progress vs. Billing.
Serve as the go-between for DH and the GC. Communicate any changes or concerns to the Site Lead.
Manage and document your project in Innergy and SharePoint. Make these items readily available:
- Contract Documents (signed contracts/subcontracts)
- Change Orders
- Plans/Specifications (scope of work)
- Budget (Master Progress Report updated throughout project so we can invoice)
- Project Notes
- Floor Plans/Elevations for Window/Opening IDs
- Renovate Right Brochure Signed
Some of the day-to-day functions
- Hardware - get details (mfr, finish, profile) and connect with Susan for all orders
- Facilitate Wood Shop Orders and submit them. Scan to Innergy.
- Facilitate Shop Directives, i.e., instructions regarding glass, weatherstrip, and submit. Scan to Innergy.
- Use DocuSign to get RRB & Affidavit for Capital Improvement signed by GC/Owner. Scan to Innergy.
- Create and manage Change Order Requests. Send all copies of Change Orders to David so he can invoice correctly. Keep a Master Progress Report with % complete.
- Create Field Weekly Work Plans for Site leaders and crews. List specific daily goals and overall direction.
- If we are finished painting, request to specific mfr. colors/sheen from the GC or Owner.
- If a Purchase Order for materials is created in QuickBooks, document the Purchase Order in Innergy.
- Create a Cart Plan for all sash. Each Cart holds 20 sash. Coordinate with Shop Manager and Site Lead.
- Coordinate dates for production, fieldwork, and shop work. Ensure fieldwork dates are on the Field Schedule in the Conference Room.
- Create Work Orders in Innergy. Match the Work Orders Value to the Total Contract Value.
- Communicate often with GC and/or Owner. Note dates, decisions, and changes in Innergy.
- Attach all relevant emails to the project in Innergy Software.
- Communicate daily with Site Lead, assisting him or her with unforeseen issues, i.e., rot, weight pockets, relaying information to Shop Manager, GC, or Owner.
- Provide hard copies of elevation photos, window ids, floor plans, measurements, glass info, and specific requests from GC or Owner to the Site Lead.
- If there is overnight travel, create Per Diem Forms for Field Team.
- Arrange Air B&B or hotel for Field Team and communicate necessary details.
- Clean up and revise project status, dates, cart plans, and work orders in Innergy.
- When a project is complete, schedule a Post-Mortem meeting to discuss areas of improvement.
Double Hung Historic Window RestorationWhy Work Here?
We're on a mission to save 1,000,000 windows from the landfill by 2050. Come join us and make a sustainable and significant impact!
Double Hung, LLC is one of the nation's largest and most respected window restoration companies currently looking for candidates with a desire to push our company and industry forward. We are fortunate to have a significant backlog of work and are looking for new team members to help us grow in the right direction as we continue our regional expansion and our quest to save historic windows from the landfill.
2801 Patterson StreetGreensboro, NC