Food Safety and Quality Assurance Technician (Second Shift: 2-10:30pm)
Double Good Burr Ridge, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE...
At Double Good, we are all about creating and sharing joy. Our virtual fundraising app connects teams with their supporters to help athletes, coaches, and students do what they love. Our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn is made to order and 50% of the sales return to the event organizers. These funds turn into uniforms, safety pads, cleats, calculators, test tubes, travel opportunities, and brand new experiences- and that creates our joy.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. The Double Good Kids Foundation partners with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial barriers. Our goal is to push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
So far, we have helped raise over $100M to fuel kids' passions nationwide. We are dedicated to improving our products and experiences to expand our reach and continue to empower kids of all abilities to do more of what they love. That's how we create joy together.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Food Safety & Quality Checks - continually evaluate products (WIP, FGs, ingredients) to ensure compliance with DG quality standards
- Equipment Quality Checks - continually evaluate production equipment to ensure consistency and safety in output
- Process Confirmation - ensure quality and food safety processes are in place and active across the floor
- Corrective Action & Investigation - respond to quality and food safety concerns and guide the corrective action discovery process
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Have an analytical mindset - be a problem solver
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Good communicator
- Passion for quality and customer experience
- 2-4 years food manufacturing experience (GMPs, FSMA, HACCP)
- High School Diploma
- Quality experience
- ASQ or other quality-related certification or training (relevant experience in quality)
- Competitive Pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It's a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Ok we've talked enough, let's move to the next step! We'd love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you'd be great for this role. Also, please tell us what your favorite childhood candy was, oh, and please be yourself.
AddressBurr Ridge, IL
ManufacturingView all jobs at Double Good