Schlumpf is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our talented staff. If you want to be a part of the success, while increasing your skills this is the place for you!
As a member of the Double E Family of Converting Industry Suppliers, Schlumpf is the leader in roll handling and custom ergonomic handling equipment. We deliver precision, high-quality products to our end users. Our emphasis is designing equipment that not only increases safety in your operations but is easy to use.
Responsibilities: (Include but not limited too)
- Matching/Vouching invoices
- Check Run Selections
- Payment to Suppliers
- Generate Daily Customer Billing and Submission of Invoices
- Apply Customer Cash Receipts
- Reconciliation of Inter-Company Balance
- Filing as Needed
- Preferred but not Mandatory Systems Experience: MotorBase (SpringPoint)
- ERP System Experience
- Proficient in Excel, including functions such as pivot tables and VLookUp
- Excellent Communication Skills, Verbal and Written
- Relevant Experience
- Degree in Relevant Field