Are you a natural problem solver? Do you love to take initiative and thrive as part of a team? If you are a professional multitasker with motivation to excel, join Double A Solutions as a Customer Success Specialist. We are looking for professionals with great customer service experience and a love of working with people. Our job, as a company, is to provide the best possible service through the software products we provide and you could be an integral part of our team! This a team of highly engaged individuals in a thriving work environment with a huge opportunity for growth for those with the willingness to succeed.
Double A Solutions has been offering innovative software solutions nationwide since 2003. Our mission is to develop cutting-edge SaaS software allowing companies to automate and eliminate the manual activities they may be doing today. In addition to building software, we are striving to serve our customers in a professional manner and help them get the most out of the products we produce.
Learn more at https://www.doubleasolutions.net/
We are looking for full time Customer Success Specialists. An effective Customer Success Specialist has excellent problem-solving skills, knows how to use their resources, works well on a team, takes initiative and is very detail oriented. In this role, you will be responsible for working with new and existing customers by:
- Setting up new customer accounts
- On-boarding new customers and teaching them how to use our software to optimize their business
- Providing training to system administrators and end-users
- Re-onboarding low usage customers
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vision, IRA, HSA and PTO
- A fantastic work culture that has values you can stand behind
- Opportunities for growth, both personal and professional
- Work for a company where you are more than just a number
If you have experience in a call center setting and want to be a part of a company with a great work culture that values you as an employee, contact us today.