- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About The Role:
Audit Managers will possess proficiency in all phases of Audit, Review, and Compilation engagements; FASB and GAAP standards; all aspects of financial statement preparation; project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement; and related administrative functions. The manager will oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements with the ability to manage budgetary constraints. Additionally, the manager will have strong technical proficiency, excellent written and oral communication skills, and provide leadership while fostering a cohesive team environment.
Qualifications for this position include:
- CPA designation
- 7+ years of public accounting experience with a focus on Audit & Assurance
- Strong management skills with the ability to coach and motivate team members
- Collaborative attitude with a desire to grow client base
- Excellent problem-solving skills, business acumen, and technical expertise
- An extensive background in planning, supervision, and review of audits
The Doty Group’s robust benefits package and competitive wages are only the beginning. We love to throw in a good perk, or two, or more because we are invested in YOU! We offer EXCELLENT benefits that are an integral part of the total competitive compensation package:
- All-inclusive company-paid Ski Trip to Sunriver, OR
- Annual Rainiers Game for staff and their families
- Variety of company events (St. Patty’s Day BINGO, Golf sponsorships, Volunteer opportunities, etc.)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- 5 weeks PTO + holidays
- Insurance including life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term disability, long-term disability, and 100% paid employee health insurance including medical, vision, and dental, 401(K) Plan with employer match
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)/Training
- Generous recruiting incentives
- Hybrid work schedule negotiable
- CPA Exam – Time off with compensation when sitting for the exam with bonuses for passing it
- CPA License fees – The firm pays for CPA licenses and renewals
Who We Are:
The Doty Group, P.S. is a full-service firm of certified public accountants and consultants in downtown Tacoma, Washington. Our lineage began with the first CPA firm in Tacoma, Busch, and Webb, which opened in 1918. Today, we remain leaders in the fast-paced, ever-changing business environment, building upon the same values as the founders. The Firm serves a wide range of industries, specializing in construction, real estate, and professional services. We offer a full range of services, including audits, reviews, compilations, tax compliance, and planning, outsourced CFO and accounting services, internal control assessments, merger and acquisition planning, due diligence, fraud and forensic accounting, valuations, estate and gift planning.
We are committed to fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment in which all team members are equipped to thrive. A range of perspectives provides us with invaluable insight into overcoming internal and external challenges, enabling us to develop a more distinct and deep understanding of the needs of our clients, team, and community. The firm actively recruits professionals apt to nurture a world-class client experience while contributing to the firm’s culture. This is accomplished by using fair, legal, inclusive hiring practices that support and comply with the firm’s policies and procedures in a manner that is conscious of climate, culture, and diversity and by affirming the unique qualities of everyone throughout the recruitment process and ongoing accountability and retention measures.
The value you bring to the firm and our clients is in your strengths, goals, and the alignment of your mission with ours. The value we bring to you begins with opportunities to enhance and fulfill your mission with professional development opportunities such as mentorship, coaching, internal training, membership in an international network, and more.
Using cloud-based technology allows us to adapt to the needs of our team members by offering flexible scheduling and hybrid work options. We appreciate a balance between work and life by encouraging and supporting community involvement, providing a stocked break room, and knowing how and when to take well-earned breaks, whether in-house massage or playing a game of darts. We strive together, and we celebrate together.
The Doty Group, P.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Audit Reviewer jobs daily straight to your inbox!