Dot It is seeking a Web Designer to help design and develop our brand and marketing initiatives. The Web Designer will collaborate with the Creative Director and Marketing Director to configure variable art templates for our web properties, design creative assets for use in marketing campaigns, and contribute to the overall vision and strategy of the brand.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. The ideal candidate will have a strong design portfolio with demonstrated knowledge and experience of conceptualizing marketing ideas into creative assets, such as email campaigns, digital/print advertisements, webpages, PDFs, blog images, etc.
The Web Designer will play an active role in the strategy and vision of the Marketing Department and contribute to branding development, Marketing campaigns, and product development on our web properties.
· Conceptualize creative ideas
· Configure variable art templates for products using CHILI Publish and Magento
· Test and improve the design of our web properties
· Contribute to overall branding design guidelines, standards and best practices
· Write and edit compelling content within designs
· Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
· 3-5 years work experience as a Web Designer or similar role
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
· Strong design portfolio
· Excellent visual design skills
· Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS a plus
· Good understanding of Marketing principles and channels
· Experience with Magento eCommerce platform a plus
· Experience with CHILI Publish a plus
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strategic thinker and creative problem solver
· Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude