We are looking for a Data Entry Assistant to join recurring onsite testing assignments on need basis. You can attend the assignments as it fits your availability. We have assignments on every day of the week in multiple locations. Each assignment can take one or few hours. You will receive virtual training on how to enter the Data in our digital platform. Our IT department is available to assist you on the phone if you encounter a problem during the assignment.
- Join a team of Test Administers on recurring onsite testing assignments.
- Help the team in setting up and preparation of onsite testing site.
- Provide guidance to employees in filling out applications, if required.
- Take photos of employees' ID and documentations, if required.
- Enter employees data in our digital platform.
- Contact IT to resolve possible issues with the digital data entry.
- Review the data entry to ensure all fields are filled out correctly.
- Provide hand outs and test results to employees, if required.
- Respond to the Billing Department's follow up questions on data, if necessary.
- You are competent with digital data entry and navigating dashboards on iPad.
- You have a high school degree or more.
- You speak English. Spanish is a plus.
- You are competent at organizing and facilitating crowds of employees.
- You have a cell phone.
- You have the transportation means to arrive on-time at the onsite assignments.
- You will be paid generously per assignment. The payment will be calculated based on the number of employee data entered to ensure that your payment is consistent and not reduced when supportive nurses can help finish the assignment early.
- The payment will be deposited to your account on the same date upon completion of the job.
- You will be provided an iPad at the assignment site.
- You will receive COVID-19 protection wearing at the assignment site.
- You are not exposed to crowd of COVID-19 patients.
- You are not visiting a Medical, Hospital or Health Care site.
- Most Assignment are in Car Dealerships, Warehouses and Corporate buildings.
- Most Onsite testing is done in outdoor spaces or parking lots.
- Some employees may test positive to COVID-19 tests.
- You will not lift or carry heavy weights.
- You are not responsible to administer the tests.
- You are not responsible to give Health Care consultation.
If you also know of any Medical Assistant, LVN or RN looking for flexible COVID-19 Test Administer jobs, please refer them to us and receive a gift reward card in return of your recruiting contribution.
Let's do this!
Dot Dot Network LLC
Why Work Here?DotDot Network is an accelerator and business development agency. We are currently helping Government crisis management companies and medical corporations to scale the outreach of COVID-19 testing. You will be hired and compensated directly by the Medical companies providing the onsite testing services.
Flexible Assignments. Generous Compensation.