- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Answers incoming calls within three rings using proper greeting.
• Listens to messages first thing in the morning and distributes messages to appropriate staff.
• Routes call to appropriate staff member or takes a message and notifies recipient through email or verbal message.
• Provides information to the public and clients regarding DKA’s programs, self-referral process, enrollment procedures, staff/program schedules, community resources, and other information as needed.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
• Maintains lobby appearance and updates notice board regularly
• Maintains staff in/out board.
• Distributes checks and keeps check sign-out log.
• Turns in client time sheets as required.
• Stocks copy machines and contacts vendors as needed for equipment service.
• Acts as liaison between clients, visitors, and staff..
• Makes follow-up calls as needed including reminders of meetings, gathering information regarding employment status or other outreach as needed.
• Takes notes during staff meetings and completes meeting minutes to distribute to staff via email.
• Ensure that sign-in/out logs are completed for all visitors
• Keep phone console up to date with correct names and locations.
Minimum Qualifications, Receptionist Trainer:
• High school diploma or GED. One year of secretarial/office experience, or a combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Internet, and some experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• One-year experience providing job coaching, instruction, and/or psychoeducational services for individuals with disabilities.
• Flexible and able to take charge of a large variety of duties.
• Ability to deal with customers and clients with tact, patience, and professionalism.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to complete accurate and comprehensive case notes documenting clients’ progress.
• Ability to work effectively with people with various disabilities and capabilities.
• Ability to apply principles and methods of teaching and training persons with disabilities.
• Ability to act responsibly in an emergency situation.
• Fingerprint clearance card, First Aid/CPR certification
• Passage of pre-employment drug screen and background check.
"We help people become employable and employed."
This has been our mission statement for over 35 years. We believe there is a job for everyone regardless of the obstacles, and it is our goal to help each person achieve their full potential and find their place in the world of work.
Dorothy Kret and Associates
1502 E Broadway BlvdTucson, AZ
Get fresh Customer Service Front Desk Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.