- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
dormakaba is seeking a Quality Technician to join our Operations team in Reamstown, PA. This position will be responsible for improving internal and external customer experiences through supplier product monitoring, inspection process improvements, and recording/analyzing returned goods and internal/external scrap generation.
** Pay range from $20 - $25 an hour based on experience**
- Executes quality assurance and control processes for incoming material; ensure acceptable levels of quality for specific product groups
- Supports assigned product groups in all quality functions, including incoming, in-process, outgoing and reliability testing
- Promotes a culture in which Lean / PACE initiatives are developed and implemented; direct continuous improvement initiatives in assigned product groups
- Processes RGAs and Reduce waste through RGA and scrap reduction programs
- Performs auditing for all related QA activities (internal random audit, external suppliers, etc.)
- Provides Quality Assurance support for execution of engineering and development projects
- Guides ISO 9001 and 14001 compliances; generate / communicate periodic metric reports
- Conducts FAI (First Article Inspection) and prepare reports
- Supports investigation of Customer Complaints
- Supports Gage Calibration process
- Conducts any other tasks as assigned
- Maintains ISO 9001 and 14001 standards
- Improves cost of quality ratios through waste reduction initiatives
- Reduces non-conformance and provide regular reporting on rework and rejected material
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 and 14000 standards preferred
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Accurate record documentation
- Ability to lift 50lbs. on occasional basis
- Experience with architectural hardware preferred
- Minimum 2-year degree in Engineering/Quality associated discipline
- 3-5 plus years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Familiarity with process improvement techniques and root cause analysis
- Competent PC skills including Microsoft Access, Excel and Outlook
- A global company with a family culture and strong core values
- Competitive compensation package with benefits coverage options
- Career fulfillment with growth and development opportunities
- Employee discounts (online discounts for shopping, travel, insurance etc.)
The Federal Executive Order 14042 on COVID-19 requires all current and new employees of government contractors to comply with one of the following on or before the Federal deadline date:
- Received their final vaccination dose – either their second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or single dose of Johnson & Johnson OR
- Submitted a medical exemption/accommodation request for approval OR
- Submitted a religious belief exemption/accommodation request for approval.
dormakaba is a federal contractor which means all our team members must comply with this order by the Federal deadline to start and continue employment with us. Our Talent Acquisition team will confirm the Federal deadline date at the time an offer is made to help ensure compliance.
dormakaba is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. dormakaba is an Equal Opportunity Employer. dormakaba is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. (EEO/AA/M/F/D/V) dormakaba does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company absent a signed agreement with approved Talent Acquisition dormakaba representative.
International company that provides innovative, reliable access and security solutions. Our high-quality portfolio provides security in hotels, shops, schools, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office.
We are one of the top three companies of access control and security solutions on the global market. We provide everything you need for secure access to buildings and rooms, all from a single source.
Our more than 16,000 employees and numerous cooperation partners are ready to assist you in over 130 countries. So no matter where you are, you can benefit from our range of future-oriented products, solutions and services that give you a sustainable sense of security.
DormakabaWhy Work Here?
Global company with 16,000 employees in more than 50 countries with unlimited career opportunity
www.dormakaba.com International company that provides innovative, reliable access and security solutions. Our high-quality portfolio provides security in hotels, shops, schools, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. We are one of the top three companies of access control and security solutions on the global market. We provide everything you need for secure access to buildings and rooms, all from a single source. Our more than 16,000 employees and numerous cooperation partners are ready to assist you in over 130 countries. So no matter where you are, you can benefit from our range of future-oriented products, solutions and services that give you a sustainable sense of security.
TechnologyView all jobs at Dormakaba