Senior Testing Engineer, NVH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments.
We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
As a NVH Engineer you will communicate customer expectations to Brands, Product Planning, & Engineering, evaluate system/component designs & vehicle integration, and ensure Verification and Validation plans fulfil requirements. In this role, you will be responsible for the NVH Feature of Heavy & Medium Duty Truck applications and the associated Verification & Validation plans.
- Transposing Project Wanted Position (PWP) into measurable Requirements.
- Generating Requirements based PWP and Customer Expectations.
- Leading discussions with Engineering, PPL, and Brands to communicate and balance requirements.
- Compiling NVH Metrics and defining the Verification and Validation Plan (V&V).
- Updating and maintain Complete Vehicle DFMEA based on scope of Design changes, Risk to Customer, and Test Detection to generate V&V plans.
- Conducting Feature Review report out at Gate Status.
- Providing an objective evaluation of the feature and deliver feature status reports previous to the gates' opening, including approvals or proposals and requests for modifications.
- Reporting on Test Results & next steps in Management and Engineering Reviews.
- Participating and provide Feature input in Engineering Design Reviews.
- Developing PDP with Requirements and Test methods.
- Leading and drive planning, execution, and follow-up discussions with test engineers & component owners.
- Building and maintaining long term feature roadmaps for products in collaboration with Brand Management, Marketing, Engineering and Product Planning.
- Participating in the Global Feature and Local Feature Team Networks.
- Engaging in related industry activities and developments and engaged in councils and forums as necessary.
- Participating in Customer Visits and driving clinics to obtain subjective/objective feedback on vehicle performance.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 to 8+ years engineering experience.
- Current holder or ability to obtain CDL.
- Proficient spoken and written English.
- Knowledge and understanding on customer expectations to achieve a high performing product.
- Masters degree in engineering.
- Expertise on heavy truck aftermarket.
- 5 years experience with Heavy duty truck industry.
- Previous knowledge of Siemens Test Lab (LMS), Artemis, Dewesoft, Python, Truck Dealer portal, EDB, Protus (PIL), Transfer path analysis, Transmission Loss, Transmissibility, Modal Analysis.
Dorle Controls LLC
EngineeringView all jobs at Dorle Controls LLC