Engineering Project Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Program Analyst to join our team and support the FAA in planning and managing construction engineering operations and processes. In this role, you will be responsible for providing guidance on all aspects of implementing programs from start to finish. Program Analyst responsibilities include conducting research, analyzing complex data sets and systems and identifying trends in order to provide recommendations that will help shape programs.
- Oversee engineering issues and problems
- Analyze programs, policies, procedures and systems and make recommendations for optimization
- Draft new or revised policies and procedures for our organization’s computer programs
- Assist program managers with the development of budgets and schedules, as well as tracking metrics
- Assess and advise on potential issues related to costs, schedules and performance
- Counsel program managers with regard to planning, testing and implementing new programs or systems
- Proven work experience in the engineering and project management field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and report writing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Bachelors Degree Required
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?