- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a professional and skilled Large Aircraft Airline Pilot to support our aviation team.
- Ensure that the flight schedule and plan are made properly according to the right altitudes, the number of passengers, and correct flight operations.
- Determine any potential risks during the flight and discuss them with the authorities.
- Maintain good relations with the cabin crew and flight instructor and coordinate with them during the flight.
- Ensure safe flight by pre-checking any faults, weight limits, radars and navigation systems.
- Manage and guide aircraft along planned flight routes.
- Monitor flight engines, fuel consumption, weather conditions, and other aircraft systems during flight.
- Ensure safe take-off and safe landing by communicating with air traffic control.
- Make a report after the flight about the condition of an airplane and the status of the flight.
- Follow the protocols according to the basic standards and take necessary measures according to the circumstances.
- Make quick decisions according to the situation and address the passengers and crew with the necessary safety measures when required.
- Handle emergencies patiently and calmly.
- Degree in Aircraft Engineering, Aircraft Operations, Aviation, Aeronautical Engineering, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience as a Commercial Pilot in the Airline industry.
- Verified Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) will be mandatory.
- 2000 hours of flying required.
- Additional training in the military or by attending the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)-certified flight schools will be preferred.
- Complete knowledge of FAA procedures and regulations.
- Exceptional crisis management skills.
- A perfect vision will be an advantage.
- Excellent in math and physics.
- Team management and quick decision-making skills.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?